Washpool - Lavender · Geranium [GOAT'S MILK] [G2]
A mild and creamy bar for a gentle and soothing cleanse.
Washpool understand how difficult and confusing it is to find a good cleansing product for your sensitive skin.
If you've been to a doctor for relief from eczema or dermatitis, chances are they recommended you avoid soap. On the other hand, you have probably seen or heard people say their skin has benefited from handmade goats milk soap.
While it's important to state clearly that Washpools goats milk soap does not 'treat' eczema, dermatitis or any other medical condition they do believe that goats milk soap can be a good choice for sensitive skin.
- Goat’s Milk is extremely moisturising and helps soften & soothe the skin. The PH of goat’s milk is similar to that of human skin and is full of nutrients. Some people with sensitive skin that can’t tolerate other products find that goat’s milk soaps are helpful. Washpool use fresh goat’s milk from neighbours in our Goat’s Milk range.
- Shea butter is obtained from the nuts of the shea or karite tree in West Africa. It is helpful in moisturising and hydrating skin. Traditional african healers value it for its anti-aging and moisturising properties.
- cacao Butter, Castor, Coconut, Olive & Macadamia oils deeply penetrate and moisturise to leave your skin smooth & soft.
- Lavender & Geranium Essential Oils provide a sweet aroma and have a calming and grounding effect.
- Mineral colours provide the natural hue for this bar
The combination of fresh goats milk, oils, butters and essential oils results in a mild, creamy lather and you'll have peace of mind, knowing you're bathing with pure, natural ingredients.
Washpool fresh goats milk soap bars help:
- to reduce exposure to potential irritants for people with sensitive, dry, mature and allergy prone skin;
- to leave your skin feeling soft and comfortable without the need for more products such as moisturisers (which often have synthetic ingredients and preservatives);
- to offer a gentle unscented product for those sensitive to perfume and scent;
- to offer aromatherapy benefits to those who enjoy natural essential oils;
- to help the skin heal itself by not exposing it to unnecessary chemicals.
Bars weigh 110 grams when packed.